February recap.

Let me make this as short and as sweet as possible. Here are the books I finished in February.

We Can Sign! (Tara Adams)
Beauty and The Beast (Jessica Gunderson)
Jujutsu Kaisen, Vol. 1 (Gege Akutami)
Bix (Scott Chandler)
Ocean Anatomy (Julia Rothman)
The Rite of Wands (Mackenzie Flohr)
Gardening Your Front Yard (Tara Nolan)
World's Greatest Wonders (Editors of Chartwell Books)
A Question of Power (Robert Bryce)
Star Pig (Delilah S. Dawson)
Roku (Cullen Bunn, Ramon F. Bachs)
A Lapse in Judgement (Denis Robert)
The Unspoken Name (A.K. Larkwood)
Never Forget (Martin Michaud)
The Earthling's Brother (Earik Beann)

ONE. FIVE. 15 books! Stellar. That number is higher than my average of nine or 10 books a month because one, graphic novels are fast reads, two, nonfiction tends to not be that length. Still, I finished the two books with the highest page counts on my TBR, The Unspoken Name and Never Forget.

I'm going to take the unnecessary pressure of regular participation and not participate in a month long readathon this month. I barely did anything with the #TBCReadathon. I have a few books I'm currently reading that have carried over that I'd like to finish. Any books with publication dates that have passed I'd like to finish. As always the goal is to make large dents in my NetGalley shelf. The great thing is I'm either almost done or making great progress across a number of books that hopefully I'll have finished in the next two weeks or so.

My GoodReads reading challenge goal was to read 100 books this year. So far I've finished 26 books. At this rate I'll finish in August. Audacious as it may be my personal goal is to finish 100 by June. But. That least 74 books in four months. If I average 16 books a month from here on out I can do it. That's a bigger challenge than any readathon I could join.

Comments

Popular Posts