March 2021 reading recap: Super Saiyan mode

I PUT IN THE WORK! I PUT IN THE WORK.

I read so much manga this month. I mean I read some straight novels, but the majority of books read this month were manga.

I finished 18 books in the month of March, bringing the rolling 2021 total to 32. In chronological order of first finished in the month to last finished:

18 Books! Triple what I read last month. Also, shout-out to the library. The majority of me reads were not sourced from/through NetGalley, but regular shmegularly library eBook loans. Where maybe the steamroller might hit a bump in the water is the fact that the manga volumes left are few. Maybe I'll just be a regular manga reader from now on (ha, unlikely). Maybe I'll binge a bunch of graphic novels (more likely).  

Unfortunately, I also failed on my long-time holdovers, but I now that that 800 page Octavia Butler tome is done with, I can, hopefully, speed through everything else. *laughs in "but the other books are 400 plus pages too."* 

The list of holdovers I'd ideally finish in the month of April in the year 2021 are still:
  • Radiopharmaceuticals in Nuclear Pharmacy and Nuclear Medicine, 4th Edition, Part 1 (edited by Richard J. Kowalsky, Kara D. Weatherman)
  • Global Waste Management: Models for Tackling the International Waste Crisis (Kamila Pope)
But the latter expires in a couple of days, so it's getting absolutely getting read in April. Ha!

There are several books I expect to just speed through. One because I'm ready to be done with them, and two, because I like being in that space where I feel like I'm so ahead of schedule, what's next. 150 books by the end of the year is the goal, so being on track means hitting 50 books by the end of April. So another 18 books, or more, and I'll be set. I think it's doable. And I'm feeling a general second wind. It's that big number of 18 and the inflated sense of achievement it gives. And I'm thriving for it.

Comments

Popular Posts