October recap.

I just finished compiling a masterlist of the books I read in September. As always the book I've read in a given month are not necessarily books I started reading that month, but the ones I finished in that time period. I'm trying to read as many books as I can before the year's out. Definitely trying to finish all the books published this year before I enter the next. Here are the books I finished reading in October:

  1. The Preserve [Ariel S. Winter]
  2. A Very Merry Holiday Movie Guide [Rachel McMillan]
  3. The Twelve Days of Christmas [Lara Hawthorne]
  4. Ghost Towns of Route 66 [Jim Hinckley]
  5. Night Vision [Theresa Cheung]
  6. Shoplifters Will Be Liquidated [Patrick Kindlon; Stefano Simeone]
  7. Japan - Connecting You To Wonderlands [Takashi Sato]
  8. The Habsburgs [Martyn Rady]
  9. The Chinese Medicine Companion [Misha Ruth Cohen]
  10. Candy Hearts [Tommy Siegel]
  11. A Golden Fury [Samantha Cohoe]
The tenth book saw me read 11 books. Currently, per GoodReads, I've read 129 books. For reference, my 2020 Reading Challenge goal was 100 books. That's 129 including the two books I've already read in November. 150 sounds like a nice end of year goal number. I'd have to read 21 more books. I have 33 sitting on my NetGalley shelf, so I should be able to finished that. I need to try and average 11 books for the remainder of this month and December. Hopefully whatever stresses the rest of year brings don't derail me. But generally, I'm proud of me.

Comments

Popular Posts