I am not a VSCO Girl.

The month of January came and went and with it my effort towards the #VSCOReadathon. But February is here and efforts are ongoing. I'm still trying to go through my NetGalley shelf. And still requesting more books as I clear it.

I finished the following books in January:

The Little Book of Japanese Living by Yutaka Yazawa
The Dead Girls Club by Damien Angelica Walters
The Kew Gardener's Guide to Growing Orchids by Philip Seaton
Tapestries by Rosita Sheen
Witchcraft: A Secret History by Michael Streeter
Warriors, Witches, Women by Kate Hodges
30-Second Literature by Ella Berthoud
Rotherweird by Andrew Caldecott
Codex by Lev Grossman
Burn the Dark by S.A. Hunt
The Case of the Missing Auntie by Michael Hutchinson

11 books! I'm so happy! Of the VSCO Girls Readathon prompts I only finished scrunchies. That's just basic '90s girl aesthetic. Heck, '80s girl aesthetic.

Selecting from the list of February readathons I think I'll be participating in the TBC (To Be Continued) Readathon. Being able to focus on generally reading as much as I can throughout the month, without too many prompts, is the best way for me to have my reading encouraged. I have 13 unread books on my NetGalley shelf and 12 that I've downloaded and/or am in the middle of. The goal is to reduce this number as much as possible over the next month. Ideally I'd finish 12 and my feedback ratio will increase drastically.

Comments

Popular Posts