The year was 2020...: A recap of December's reads.

Possibly I should have done this on New Year's Eve instead of trying (unsuccessfully) to read another 2019 published NetGalley book, but alas the festivities called. So here's a quick recap of how my reading went in December. I finished the following books in the last month of 2019:

Doctor Sleep (Stephen King)
The Flower Arranger (J.J. Ellis) 
The Princess Beard (Delilah S. Dawson and Kevin Hearne)
Whole Farm Management (Gerry Stephenson)
Nibi is Water (Joanne Robertson)
The Righteous One (Neil Perry Gordon)
Home Story (Tina Schneider-Rading)
The Little Book of Scandi Living (Bronte Aurell)
Towards a Global Middle Ages (Bryan C. Keene)

A total of reads. So far, based on my October and November reads, about my monthly average. I feel like I almost didn't meet this goal, but I'm glad I was able to.

For the month of January I plan to participate in the VSCO Girls Readathon. So far participation in Readathons correlates to more motivated reading on my part, so I'm hoping to make big dents through my NetGalley shelf. The end of 2019 saw me diving deep back into serious and regular readership. Hopefully 2020 will see those efforts and raise them so much higher. I've already set my 2020 GoodReads reading challenge to reading 100 books in 2020. So as long as I maintain my average I should be good. Still, I'd like to solidly (and arbitrarily) set my monthly reading goal to 10 books a month.



Comments

Popular Posts