Keeping up my efforts and falling behind.

As I try to reset my sleep schedule and stay in the loop of seasonal TV offerings I'm still reading, but it's hard to do it as consistently as I did in the month of October. But I want to finish the month strong! So a couple of days ago I made a slideshow video (possibly my new preferred format for book videos; possibly) recapping what I read in November. Here's that video:



I don't think I'll do to many TBRs or library hauls because I borrow throughout the month. Whenever I go to a bookstore I may or may not do a vlog. Back when I was in Philly full-time, when I accompanied my mother back to NYC I'd linger at the Union Square Barnes & Noble. Maybe one of these days I should endeavor to go bookstore hunting in my area. That's another video idea.


Comments

Popular Posts