July 2021 Reading Recap: I won't beat a broken horse.

If you've read my recaps of months previous, let me say it now, I won't beat the dead horse once more. Instead, I'll let my progress this month and in other months speak for itself. I will say, it feels like I finished more books than I apparently did. Per the records, I only finished 4 books in month of July 2021. Of course, I did read a lot this past month, but as been the tendency, I stay near finishing. That's cool. Life comes first, in all its challenges and intricacies. Here are the books I finished last month.

  1. Collectable Names and Designs in Women's Handbags [Tracy Martin]
  2. Plantation Memories [Grada Kilomba]
  3. Attack on Titan, Vol. 33 [Hajime Isayama]
  4. The Burning Girls [C.J. Tudor]

Generally my sense is that it was a solid reading month, but my attention is admittedly all over the place. Or is it that I'm busier more regularly and thereby have less free time for pressure reading on a deadline? Who knows. Now in August, and including this month, there are 5 months left in the year. I'm currently only a third of the way through my goal of 150 books, with exactly 50 books finished. I know I can do it. Still, numerically, 100 books in 5 months? That's a lot. But the backlog is strong and I know my capabilities. Stay along for the ride.

Comments

Popular Posts