April 2021 reading recap: Came real close.

The stated goal for the month of April 2021 was to read 18 books in the month and hit 50 books read in the first third of the year. And I feel like came really close. I read 11 books this past month. From earliest to last finished they are:

Again, the keyword here is feel. Because 7 books off the goal of 18 is almost 50%. But it does feel that way because, like always, I'm close to finishing a bunch or books. So again, like always, I expect, but especially hope, to finish a good number of books this month. Try to average 50 books in four months is 13 books a month. Carrying forward 7 books (43 in the first four months; 107 to go), I need to read at least 20 books this month of  May to be back on track to hit 150 by the end of the year. But it's also about the journey of it all. All the reading I get to do. It is going to be a busier month with life events and all that jazz, but a lot of my remaining books are in the 300 page or less range, so I'm more hopeful.

Comments

Popular Posts