August recap.

Wow, under the wire, I finished a book in the last hour of August.

Here are the books I finished in August. This time using NetGalley for reference, not GoodReads that put them too often out of order.

From earliest to latest:

1. The Hollow Ones (Guillermo Del Toro; Chuck Hogan) [AB]
2. Tender is the Flesh (Agustina Bazterrica)
3. The Seventh Perfection (Daniel Polansky)
4. The Patient (Jasper DeWitt)
5. The Transporter (Tristan Roulot)
6. Treasure of the Blue Whale (Steven Mayfield)
7. Ferns mini (Mobee Weinstein)
8. World Politics in 100 Words (Eleanor Levenson)
9. Comanche (Brett Riley)

So I read 9 books in the month of August. I generally don't keep a running number track of the books I've read in the month so far, so it's always fun to do these recap posts and see what's what. Like always, I'm (at least in my mind) so close to finishing some books and square in the middle of others, so this month (wow, it's already September) hopefully I can get back to double digits in terms of books read. I also met my 2020 GoodReads Reading Challenge goal and finished 100 books in 2020. Granted, not all of them were started in 2020, but being that I've still got four months to the year I'm sure I'll meet that goal and then some in earnest.


Comments

Popular Posts