April recap.

Another month where I read only NetGalley books. This month I read 19 books. I'm feeling like I could hit the reading challenge by June. That'd be great.

Here are the books I finished in the month of April, from the earliest finish to the latest:

1. The Night Monster (Sushree Mishra)
2. Plant Magic: Herbalism in Real Life (Christine Buckley)
3. Modern Scandinavian Baking: A Cookbook of Sweet Treats and Savory Bakes (Daytona Strong)
4. Whiter: Asian American Women on Skin Color and Colorism (Nikki Khanna)
5. Men to Avoid in Art and Life (Nicole Tersigni)
6. Borderline Citizen (Robin Hemley)
7. Master of Sorrows (Justin T. Call)
8. The Undocumented Americans (Karla Cornejo Villavicencio)
9. Rethinking Readiness: A Brief Guide to Twenty-First Century Megadisasters (Jeff Schlegelmilch)
10. Silent Pantheon (Eric Nierstedt)
11. Tiananmen 1989: Our Shattered Hopes (Lun Zhang)
12. I Left the House Today! (Cassandra Calin)
13. Environment (Rolf Halden)
14. Twisted: The Tangled History of Black Hair Culture (Emma Dabiri)
15. Mesopotamia: Civilization Begins (Ariane Thomas; Timothy Potts)
16. The Address Book: What Street Addresses Reveal About Identity, Race, Wealth and Power (Deirdre Mask)
17. William Blake: Visionary (Edina Blake; Julian Brooks)
18. Survival Tips (Clive Johnson)
19. Earth Almanac (Ted Williams)


Currently I have 31 books on both my NetGalley shelves. Of the 100 books I set out to read this year I've read 63, so 37 left to read by June. Eeeh. Daunting. But I think I might be able to do it. Hopefully. I'd have to average 18.5 books for May and June. I think I can. Hopefully.

Comments

Popular Posts