It's not about quantity, it's about LITERACY. Maybe it's also about quality, but that's not the point I'm necessarily making here.

Apparently it's been like a year since I've written on this blog, my dedicated book blog. That's okay. As always, life happened and I prioritized accordingly. I have a nephew now. He's lovely, thanks for asking. I'm navigating the intricacies of life as I'm approaching my mid 30s, not having hit milestones I thought I would have surpassed by now. Again, that's okay, that's life. I will take it one day at a time. Oscillating between depression-lite, anxiety-mid, and general listlessness for the state of the world, when I am productive it's a massive win. I take those when and whenever I can.

Back to it, I'm back on my reading girlie grind. I've been back on in it I'd say for the last month or so. But now, instead of just binging library e-books in OverDrive, I'm back on galley/review copy book time. So, for the rest of 2024 at least, I'm going to try and do more with the Edelweiss platform, but NetGalley always calls. 

So stick around, it's gonna be fun.

Bookshop | GoodReads


Comments

Popular Posts