This is it. One final push. Let's give it our all! // November 2021 reading recap

I've made my excuses and I've read as I was able. I doubt I'll hit the magical 150 books goal I set for my GoodReads challenge, but you never know. I would however like to hit 100 books by the end of the year. I'm still quite behind that goalpost with just 68 books read thus far. Between NetGalley and Edelweiss I do have 26 (really 25 because one is half of a book) books I'm currently reading. And then audiobooks, comics and graphic novels, and children's books, and photography books exist. ONE NEVER KNOWS!

Anyhoos, I finished 4 books in the month of November. *cue waa-waa music.* They are as follows

I still have hope, because I know what I can do, that I'll for sure hit 100 books and make a good jab at 150. Still, in case I don't, I'm proud of me regardless and I'm feeling that my tastes, as far as what I'm learning I no longer care for (because I don't know that crime thrillers do it for me like they used to) and what I really enjoy (nonfiction and history are great, but they demand a lot of simultaneous research). And I'm taking the year's experience to go into 2022 knowing how much more selective I now am and may become, using that knowledge to further structure and guide my reading. One month left. Let's go!

 

Comments

Popular Posts