September 2021 Reading Recap: Pleasure reading, because we're two months away from 2022.

One, read the title. Two, I'm not above, but also I'm seriously considering earnestly reading some manga series through. The next JoJo's anime installment, Stone Ocean, comes out in December. Do I read that and catch up before the case? I can think of a couple of animes (Noragami, Deadman Wonderland) and even some video game franchises (Danganronpa) that I may want to get into. All hope is not lost because quick reads exist and come in myriad forms. I might still finish 150 books in 2021. Who knows? That said, here are the books I finished in the month of September 2021.

I guess this was one of those months where it feels like I read a lot more than I did. I'm thinking that however many books I'm off from the goal this year, I will add to a standing goal of 150 for 2022. That doesn't make any sense, I know. If I wasn't able to finish x books this year, why do I think I'd be able to finish x and then some? It doesn't make sense, but that's what I'm thinking, I'm feeling like I might do. Oh well, it's my reading experience. I did watch some Christmas movies (#Holiday2021), so maybe that counts for something?

Comments

Popular Posts