August 2021 Reading Recap: At this point I'll settle for 100.

Am I going to hit 150 books read by the end of the year? I'm ever hopeful, but it's not likely. So let's be realistic. Hitting 100 books read is now my minimum goal. Will I change my challenge goal then? Absolutely not. Besides, it's more than possible I have a huge dump of books read in the remaining four months of the year. Anyway, here's to the 3 books I finally finished in the month of August. 

Two 5 stars and one 4 star for an average of 4.67 stars per book. A pretty fantastic month. Of course, I could argue that's because quantity was down. But there's a lot happening in my life. New jobs and new opportunities for money. I think I'm happier? Because I'm more occupied? I mean stress is ever present, but the now is pretty good. Looking towards 2022, I don't think I will lower my challenge goals for future years. If I don't hit 150 books read in 2021 I will keep that goal for 2022 is what. Wow, 2022 is right around the corner. The time to be alive is now!

Comments

Popular Posts