November recap.

These are the books I read in the month of November 2020. I think I did better than average, with 9 books read, especially considering November is a slump month for many. Now what's left in December is to finish those books I couldn't finish on deadline (and there's a few), start reading those January releases, and trying to cram any last minute reads for reasons of pride and bragging. Here are the books I read last month:

  1. Refraction (Christopher Hinz)
  2. The Frog at the Window (Scott Langteau)
  3. Girls of Brackenhill (Kate Moretti)
  4. Devil's Creek (Todd Keisling)
  5. Great Pilgrimage Sites of Europe (Derry Brabbs)
  6. Frozen 2: Dangerous Secrets: The Story of Iduna and Agnarr (Mari Mancusi)
  7. The Cimmerian, Vol.1 (Jean-David Morvan, Régis Hautière, etal)
  8. The Siren and the Deep Blue Sea (Kerrelyn Sparks)
  9. I Sang You Down From the Stars (Tasha Spillet-Sumner)
Starting the month of December with 137 books read in 2020, I'd like to try and go for an even 150 before 2021. 13 more books is more than doable. But will it happen?

Comments

Popular Posts